"Joal" in Santa Barbara

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Ainda sobre o Departed

como vos tinha dito, os dialogos sao excelentes. em particular da personagem representada pelo Mark Whalberg, um policia da unidade que coordenava os policias infiltrados. A linguagem e' no minimo colorida. Se nao vejamos:


Colin Sullivan: [Fighting] What the fuck?
Dignam: You motherfucker! Cocksucker!
Colin Sullivan: [Fighting back] What the fuck did you say you cocksucker? What the fuck did you fucking say?
Dignam: Your mother's cunt! Your mother's cunt!
------------------------
Dignam: Maybe, maybe not. Maybe fuck yourself.
------------------------
Ellerby: Go fuck yourself.
Dignam: I'm tired from fucking your wife.
Ellerby: How is your mother?
Dignam: Good, she's tired from fucking my father.
-------------------------
Oliver Queenan: We deal in deception... do you know what I mean when I say that?
Billy Costigan: As a matter of fact, I do. I...
Dignam: No, you don't know. Because if someone like you knew what we did, that would make us cunts. Are you calling us cunts?
-------------------------
Dignam: I'm the guy who does his job. You must be the other guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home